Combining the accessibility of an ATM with the personal service of a live banker, City’s new ITMs with Video Banker give you more options for banking on-the-go. Insert your debit card for a standard ATM transaction or inquiry or use video chat to speak “face-to-face” with a live banker to conduct a variety of transactions.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Cash a Check: Fast! All you need is a valid ID such as a driver’s license. We can even accommodate specific dollar increments requests.
- Deposit Checks or Cash: No deposit slip? No problem! Just give the Video Banker your account number or valid ID and they will take care of the rest. But no coins, please.
- Withdraw Cash: Request a withdrawal from a live banker with just your driver’s license or pull cash like at a traditional ATM, whichever you prefer.
- Transfer Funds: Checking to savings? Money market to checking? Just tell the Video Banker how much and where you want it to go.
- Pay a Loan: Make your regular payment by cash or check, or transfer from a City account.
- Account Inquiry: Whether you want to check your balance, see if a check cleared, order a debit card or perform routine account maintenance, Video Bankers are ready to help!
City’s ITMs with Video Banker are currently available at the following locations:
Downtown Charleston drive-thru 10 Hale Street, Charleston, WV
South Charleston drive-thru 4110 MacCorkle Avenue, SW, South Charleston, WV
Milton drive-thru 1041 Church Street, Milton, WV
20th Street Huntington drive-thru 1900 3rd Avenue, Huntington, WV
Kings Daughters Medical Center kiosk 617 23rd St., Ashland, KY
Morgantown drive-thru 1182 Pineview Road, Morgantown, WV
Video Bankers are available Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. –